The BrightParrot Geocaching Gear List
A listing of most of the gear I use - some standard, some not...
GPSr gear and Software
- Garmin Rino 530Hcx- This was great, but stolen. Replaced it with an Oregon 400t
- Garmin City Navigator 2009 and Topo U.S. 2008
- GeoCaching Swiss Army Knife - GSAK
- HP IPAQ hx4705 - Retired due to getting an Oregon 400t - the Oregon does paperless caching!
- Cachemate - Retired due to getting anOregon 400t
Bags / Packs / Clothing
- Gearslinger Bag - Maxpedition Monsoon (#0410)
- Maxpedition Jumbo S-Type Versipak (for left side carry)
- Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger
- Maxpedition SabreCat Versipack
- Safety Orange Jacket / Safety Yellow Jacket - Metro Tool, Wallingford, CT
- Orange Vest - Safety Depot
- Geocaching "Tech + Nature" hat with reflective trim
- Convertible "Zip Off" BDU pants
- YakTrax Pro
- Tigerlight Series II
- Tigerlight T-100 Civilian
- ARC-AAA Premium Edition
- Surefire 6P® Original
- Surefire G3™ Nitrolon®
- Upgraded incandecent bulb assemblies for the Surefire 6P & G3 - www.lumensfactory.com
- Upgraded LED bulb assembly for the Surefire 6P - www.batteryjunction.com
- Inova 24/7 light - a great light, but lost this one. It fell off of my belt, and I haven't gotten another... Yet.
- FoxFury PRO III Tasker-Fire Headlamp
- Camelbak 100oz. reservoir with insulated drink tube - www.camelbak.com
- Camelbak 24oz. water bottle with bite valve - www.camelbak.com
- Geocaching gear / Cache containers / Geocoins by WorldCaching
- Rite-in-the-Rain Notebook with Cover and All-Weather Tactical Black Clicker Pen
- Rite-in-the-Rain Pocket Notebook with Cover and All-Weather Tactical Black Clicker Pen
- GorillaPod - A cross between a tripod and a Gumby! Group photo in the woods, anyone?
- QuikPod - Take your own picture!
- Pelican 1010 Case with CR123A battery holder (holds 15 batteries!)
- CR123A Batteries
- Motorola Talkabout FRS/GMRS radios - www.motorola.com